Always caring–always here, bringing loving care to a healthy living.
ENJOY A SOCIAL LIFESTYLE
Walnut Creek Living offers an outstanding home-like environment for adults who are still independent.
Walnut Creek Living is an ideal option for adults who are physically disabled or need assistance with their daily routines.
Activities and entertainment designed for various levels of functioning.
Walnut Creek Living, LLC is a state licensed, senior living organization. We offer, upscale, private homes for seniors – located in the beautiful Macomb County of Michigan.
- Person-centered care
- Trained team members available 24 hours a day
- Licensed nurse supervision
- Visiting Physicians and wound care
- Available Social worker for counseling and support
- Assistance with personal needs
- Medication management
- Routine health assessments
- Monitoring of chronic conditions
- Therapy services available
- Exercise programs
- Tube feeding, Ostomy and Catheter care
- Visiting Salon and Podiatry Services
- Housekeeping and Laundry services
- Resident centered activities
- Free TV, Cable and internet
TASTE THE GOOD LIFE
Home cooked meals designed for individualized needs.
At Walnut Creek Living, we believe breaking bread is at the heart of what it means to be human. Shared meals are a time to gather, share a connection with friends and family, and reflect on life’s bounty. As such, our community strives to provide an unbeatable dining experience for our residents.
Whether it’s a made-from-scratch sweet treat, or a healthy portion of a home-cooked meal served with a side of affection, our team embraces a live-to-eat philosophy and makes sure our residents (and their families) enjoy every meal together. That’s why our home-style dining areas are often the social hub of the community. Residents eat together, laugh together, fellowship together, and enjoy the good life.
Walnut Creek Living is a home away from home, where you not only receive assistance but the best of care.
We offer: Safe Assisted Living Group Home • Memory care• Dementia care• Geriatric care• Respite care
Be assured that your elderly parents will be well taken care of in a safe, licensed home!
Interested in Learning More?
We are here to help you!